Right of revocation
You have every right!
The consumer’s right of revocation
(A ‘consumer’ is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities.)
Notice of your right of revocation
Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within 14 days without specifying any reasons.
The revocation period is one month with effect from the day,
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the products, provided you had ordered one or more products within the scope of a standard order and this/these product/products is/are delivered uniformly;
- on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the last product, provided you had ordered several products within the scope of a standard order and these products are delivered separately;
In order to exercise your revocation right, you must inform us (Ibendahl & Thomsen GmbH, Dorfstr. 2, 24879 Idstedt, Telephone number: 04625412, Fax number: 04625 1449, E-Mail address: email@example.com) of your decision to revoke this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent via post, fax or email). You can use the enclosed specimen revocation form for this, which however is not mandatory.
In order to safeguard the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification about the exercise of the revocation right before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall repay all the payments, which we received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs, which arise from that fact that you selected a form of delivery other than the most reasonable standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification about the revocation of this contract from you. We use the same means of payment, which you had originally used during the original transaction, for this repayment unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; you will not be charged any fees owing to this repayment.
We collect the products.
We bear the costs for returning the products that can be shipped via parcels. You bear the direct costs for returning the products that cannot be shipped via parcels. The costs for products that cannot be shipped via parcels are estimated at approximately maximum 200 euros. You must pay for any depreciation of the products only if this depreciation can be attributed to any handling with you that was not necessary for checking the condition, features and functionality of the products.
Grounds for exclusion or expiration
The right of revocation does not apply to contracts
- for delivery of products, which are not prefabricated and for whose manufacturing an individual selection or stipulation by the consumer is important or which are clearly tailored to the personal requirements of the consumer;
- for delivery of products, which can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would be exceeded quickly;
- for delivery of alcoholic drinks, whose price was agreed at the time of concluding the contract, which however can be delivered 30 days after the conclusion of the contract at the earliest and whose current value depends on the fluctuations in the market, on which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of revocation expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their sealing was removed after their delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if, owing to their nature, such goods have been inseparably mixed with other goods;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the sealing material was removed after delivery.
Sample revocation form
(If you wish to revoke the contract, please fill in this form and send it back to us.)
- To Ibendahl & Thomsen GmbH, Dorfstr. 2, 24879 Idstedt, Fax number: 04625 1449, Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org :
- I/we (*) herewith revoke the contract concluded by me/ us (*) regarding the purchase of the following products
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only if giving notice on paper)
(*) Cross out whichever does not apply.